1 Month

This gorgeous girl is 1 month old today & I absolutely can't get enough of her. I remember before we even knew that we were getting her I would have the most vivid dreams of a perfect baby girl. They were the kind of dreams that feel like reality & I remember the feeling of being able to hold & love this baby. I hated waking up because I would feel an aching in my heart & a longing unlike any other. I think I survived our years of infertility by being blessed with the ability to forget & focus on other things. But these dreams made forgetting impossible.



Looking at these pictures makes me so grateful that it's finally my turn. I finally get to be a mom, finally have a baby I can call my own, & finally we are a family. It often seemed like this day would never come as I watched everyone around me get their turn & seemingly pass me by. But the time that I dreamed of & longed for is here & I'm loving every minute of it.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS