Beautiful Baby

My friend Mary is an amazing photographer & gifted me a newborn photo session of Ruby. These are her 2 week old pictures & I look at them multiple times a day. I LOVE them! Check her out at marryjordan.com, she is awesome to work with!

Aren't they incredible?! I think she captured her perfectly. Ruby did great until the outdoor shots. She pooped on the white blanket & then peed all over Tyler, which was hilarious. I'm still amazed at how much can come out of such a teeny little thing. Is it weird that I felt a little satisfied after I'd been peed on, pooped on, & spit up on in the first week? I felt like a real mom & that is the greatest feeling in the world. Even if it does mean that half way through the day you realize a chunk of your hair is stuck together from dried spit up. And I had the best intentions of washing it out at some point in time....ahhh, the joys of motherhood.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS