Puerto Rico

Tyler & I celebrated our 9th anniversary with a trip to Puerto Rico & it was heavenly. Traveling is our favorite thing to do together & I have dreams of seeing the world & taking our kids to far away places. We spent our time in Puerto Rico swimming in the ocean, lounging on the beach sticky with salt water & humidity, sight-seeing & eating the most delicious foods. We quickly learned how pathetic our Spanish is & I have never seen drivers like that in all my days. But we are alive & well in Arizona now & here's a recap of our trip.





We started in Old San Juan at El Morro which was a military fort built in the 1500's & it was pretty amazing.



San Juan stole my heart with all of it's color & cobblestone & buildings. After a day of exploring we headed to the beach.




And now I'm heading back to my piles upon piles of laundry that have overtaken my house. To be continued...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS