More Puerto Rico

One of the days we were there we decided to go zip lining in the rainforest. It sounded like such a great idea until I was on top of a very high tower that was swaying in the wind & I was reminded that I'm deathly afraid of heights. But once I started going & looked down I loved it!

There's Tyler getting ready to go.



We decided to go on a hike through the rainforest afterwards. I've decided it's the idea of hiking that I really like & not so much the hike itself.



Then it was back to the beach:



I'm afraid our trips to the Caribbean have ruined us with their isolated beaches & warm water. The perfect place for a swim & a nap.
By the end of the week we couldn't wait to get back home & see Ruby. It was so hard to leave her but we were so grateful that we didn't have to worry since she was with my family. We talked about her all the time on this trip & it was the best to have her to come home to. When we finally got home she was squealing & laughing & sooo hyper. It was a great homecoming.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS