9 Years & Counting

The other day I was venting to Tyler about a million things that I was upset about. I blame hormones on this one for the record. After I finally took a breath Tyler made a very brave interjection. He said, "Do you think you need to just fix yourself rather than everything & everyone around you?" Ouch. As soon as he said it I knew he was right. That's the exact advice I would've given someone in my situation but it stung being on the receiving end. And so I made the decision to change me - such a never-ending process that I have found needs to be repeated more frequently than I'd like to admit. But it made me think about that boy I've been married to for 9 years now & how we've basked in the good times & weathered the bad & how lucky I am to call him mine. Someone who can tell you like it is & call you out when you're in the wrong & love you in spite of it is pretty priceless. He's a keeper for sure. 
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS