Jellies

When I was little I had a pair of red sparkly jellies that I loved. I've never outgrown my love for sparkly things & every time I see a pair of jellies I start feeling nostalgic. I remember going to Sea World wearing those shoes one time & I had blisters & aching feet. But even that experience didn't stop me from wearing them all the time. In fact, they're the only shoes I remember from my childhood. When I was shopping yesterday I found a pair in Ruby's size & I about died. Thank heavens there wasn't a pair in my size because who knows what I would have done at that point. This post may have been about my new jellies rather than Ruby's...yikes. I put Ruby's gold sparkly jellies on her today & she was mesmerized by them. She kept staring & touching them & she wanted to get them in her mouth. Granted she does this with every shoe but this time even more. And I was loving every minute of it.




 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS