Valentine's Recap

Yesterday Tyler & I stayed at home with Ruby. I made dinner & dessert, Tyler finished up a paper for school & then we watched a movie which we could hardly hear because Ruby was babbling so loudly. That girl has gotten so loud & we think it's the cutest thing. Our gifts to one another were simple - cards with notes written inside. We're big on writing notes to each other for birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine's & sometimes even just because. Tyler asked what my Valentine's expectations were - that boy has gotten smarter after almost 9 years of marriage. I told him I didn't want any gifts or flowers. He was off of school for the night & just being with him was enough. I like the simplicity of our love. There was a time when our love was so exciting that it kept me awake at night & everything else in my life fell by the wayside. But I've found that that was only the beginning of love & a more superficial form. Our love now is deep & calm & steady. And that is the kind of love that lasts forever.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS