Sick

Ruby & I are sick. I was sent home from our pediatrician's office a week ago with a pat on the back & the Dr. telling me, "Don't worry honey, it's just a cold." Something about being called honey rubs me the wrong way. Especially when it comes from a Dr. who thinks I'm a paranoid first-time mom. She didn't say it, but I felt it. Or maybe I am a paranoid first-time mom & just imagined it. Either way, I took her back in this week & was told that she has an ear infection & upper respiratory infection. I was so sad for Ruby, but that diagnosis was validation that I do know when something is wrong with my baby. So we've stayed inside & had a quiet week. Sometimes it's nice to have an excuse to take a break. Even if it comes with a sinus infection & allergies that I swear will be the death of me.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS