She's Back

Ruby is back to her old self again & I am so grateful because we have had a rough go of it lately. I believe we finally have her reflux under control & it is truly amazing the difference that has made. That baby is heaven on earth. We've spent this week going on walks, playing the piano, avoiding a lady at the mall who had no awareness of Ruby's & my personal space, & the usual day to day things. Tyler was even able to spend most of the day with us today which was the best. I often think of all that I want & then days like today remind me how selfish that is. I love watching Ruby laugh hysterically at everything Tyler does & I love that she's become such a mama's girl. It's a good reminder that I have everything I need in those 2 people. It seems I can never find enough time to get it all done, & my back aches from holding that chubby baby, & Tyler is way too busy, & there are a lot of things I wish were different about myself. But this is our life & I'm glad it is.




 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS