Halloween

Halloween was so much fun this year.  Tyler & I went to our annual Halloween party as the American Gothic painting:
 
Man and woman with stern expession stand side-by-side. The man hold a pitch fork.
 
 
And Ruby & Noah went as the tortoise & the hare:
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was so fun to take Ruby trick-or-treating this year & she was so excited about it. She started off a little hesitant but by the 3rd house she grabbed my hand & started running saying, "Hurry! Hurry!" as she ran to the next house. It is so fun getting to see the world through those eyes or hers especially when she's so full of excitement. True to form, Noah hung out & slept. I kept looking at him thinking how next year is going to be even more fun when he can join in on the fun. I'm going to savor every year that these two will let me dress them up in coordinating costumes. I love Halloween!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS