Thankful

 
This year I feel especially grateful for these beautiful faces that I get to wake up to each day. I love that we're now a family of 4 & not a day goes by that I don't stop & think about how grateful I am for these 3 people that I love most. I'm grateful for a husband that is endlessly good to me & can find the positive in anything. I'm grateful for these amazing children of mine & for those plump cheeks & smiling faces I get to kiss all day long. And I'm grateful for my beautifully imperfect life. This year I've learned to be grateful for the hard times where I'm stretched & challenged. I've been reminded that life is lovely in spite of all its imperfections. Given the choice between easy & hard I'd take easy every time. But I'm grateful I haven't been given that choice. Because I've been led down a path that is far better than the one I would have taken myself, & never would I have dared to be so bold as to ask for this life I've been given. 
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS