2 Months

This happy boy is 2 months old today. He's in the stage now where he smiles all the time & has really started focusing in on people. I see his eyes follow us around a room & listen to us talking & he'll just be smiling the whole time. Mornings & evenings are his happiest times but really since day one Noah has just been happy to be here. He's calm & easy going (just like Tyler) & I could swear that he's on the verge of laughing any day now but maybe that's just wishful thinking. His hair sticks straight up no matter what I do to it & it's impossible to tame after he's had a bath. He's starting to make more sounds when he's happy & his little legs are kicking anytime he's awake. I don't know what it is about baby legs kicking, but I think it's the cutest. Happy 2 months sweet boy!
 
 
 
 
 

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS