Ruby Lately

Here's Ruby dancing her heart out on our driveway. She's prone to random dancing outbursts (among other outbursts...) & I'm always glad when I have my camera nearby. I love this silly little girl & the beautiful little person she's becoming. She is full of life & personality & keeps us laughing all the time. Say what you will about toddlers, but they're kind of my favorite. And sometimes my least favorite. But most of the time just my favorite.
 
 
 
 
I seriously don't know where this girl comes up with half of the stuff she does. When she gives kisses she'll kiss one cheek & then the other. I overheard her the other day playing & saying "Merci" as she handed herself something. I was singing to her one time & she walked up to me & put her hand over my mouth & said "Off". She calls any party we go to a tea party & talks my ear off from the moment she wakes up till the time she goes to bed. She's strong-willed & independent but also sweet & empathetic. She's an awesome side-kick & I love spending my days with her.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS