We've Been Living Outside Lately

You can't beat the weather in Arizona this time of year. It's so nice to be able to spend our days outside after being stuck indoors for so much of the summer.
Ruby is in love with painting & she takes her artwork very seriously. Clearly.
 
 
 
And this is basically the progression of what Noah looks like outside. He starts our strong but then he just falls asleep. Being cute is exhausting.
 

I was working on shapes with Ruby & had her jump on whatever shape I called out. That girl loves jumping & she knows her shapes really well. Win. Win. I love teaching my children & I love this time where Ruby is such a sponge & soaking it all up.
 
While Ruby worked on shapes Noah was once again asleep. We can't wait until he can join in on the fun. Ruby stops whatever she's doing every so often to run over & make sure he's had enough hugs & kisses. Believe me, he has.
 
 
Have I mentioned how much I love seeing these two together?! I do. And Noah's been really easy going about playing with a lot of Ruby's pink baby stuff. Hey, real men play with pink, right?
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS