Things That Make Me Happy


Seeing this girl learning so much in the kitchen. She can be upstairs in the middle of something & if she so much as hears the kitchenaid, she bolts down the stairs saying, "Oh, help! Help!" She pulls a chair over & then asks for her apron. 


This boy in the morning. He's a happy boy but mornings he kills me with his nonstop smiles. By far my favorite part of the day with him & that's saying something because I'm not a morning person. 
I found these silly certificates that we put a sticker on each day when Ruby was obedient. I seriously can't even believe how much she loved this. She talked about being obedient all week & jumped up & down every time I gave her a new sticker. We celebrated at the end of the week with ice cream & she was over the moon. 
My boys.
Playing outside in perfect weather.

My babies together. 
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS