A Moment to Breathe

I feel like there are moments when life & parenting become easier & you kind of get a little breather where you can really soak in all the goodness. We're in one of those stages now & while I know that in no time I'll turn a corner & there will be a new challenge or worry, I've learned to enjoy these moments for the gift that they are. Today as we were driving Ruby was dancing & making funny faces at Noah who would laugh hysterically & try to mimic her. And I just about die every time I see those two holding hands - there is something so beautiful to me as their mother seeing those little ivory & olive fingers intertwined. And I hope I won't forget the way their eyes light up & they get big smiles when I whisper, "I love you, yes I do!" in their ears, as if I'm telling them some wonderful secret. This moment in time is a good one & I'm looking forward to seeing what 2015 brings for our little family.
 
 

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS