I Think I Just Blinked

As I was looking over these pictures from the week I had one of those all too familiar moments where you look at your children & realize how big they've suddenly gotten. Ruby just went to her Sunbeam class for the first time last week & while I was totally prepared for her to have a hard time & not want me to leave her, she just walked right up to her teacher, held her hand & walked off. I was so proud of her but also was trying to wrap my head around the fact that she's not in nursery anymore! I peeked in on her a few times & watched her sit in Primary like such a big girl & felt awfully lucky that she's mine. And Noah's personality has just exploded recently. He's talking a lot & loves to tell me exactly what he wants by walking around pointing at things & saying, "That!" Lately he's gotten such a sense of humor & seems to always be laughing. He especially finds himself hilarious & will do something like throw a toy & then just laugh hysterically at himself. It's kind of the cutest. Life is definitely better with these two in it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS