A Few Things I Want to Remember

 
I've been meaning to jot down a few of the funny things the kids have said/done lately before I forget. Noah has been randomly crawling around like a baby & he'll look at me & say "baby" & laugh. He thinks he's so hilarious acting like a baby & it cracks me up every time. Lately he's been getting this little sneaky smile on his face & then he'll go & steal one of Ruby's toys from her & then run away as fast as he can screaming & squealing. Total little brother.
And here are some of the things Ruby has said lately that have kept us laughing:
When she was sick - "Mom I'm in sad shape."
 
Me: "Ruby, how did you get so cute?"
Ruby: "I just played."
 
As she watched me seal an envelope: "Hey! That's not for breakfast!"
Me: "I'm sealing the envelope, not eating it."
Ruby: "Then why you put your tongue on it?"
 
When Ruby was looking sad & I asked what was wrong:
"Noah went to bed & now I have no brothers to play with."
 
When Ruby, Tyler & I were sitting on the couch she was staring at Tyler & said to me, "Mom, look at that cute face."
 

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS