Christmas Recap

We had a great Christmas this year, & as I always say, it was our best one yet. Ruby & Noah are at such good ages & I love creating a fun Christmas for them. Our month was full of Christmas activities & traditions & they couldn't get enough of it. After dinner on Christmas Eve we drove around & looked at all the Christmas lights & while Noah craned his neck to look out the window, Ruby talked about how beautiful it all was, & Tyler & I talked about all the traditions we want to have for our family. We came home & set out the sugar cookies we had made for Santa & Ruby asked Tyler to take her outside just one more time to see if they could see Santa before she went to bed. I realized this year that I really love Christmas Eve more than I love Christmas day. And I just know that I'm going to miss the days of having toddlers at Christmas. Ruby woke us up & loved seeing all the presents Santa had delivered & was wide-eyed throughout all the unwrapping. I love that girl's excitement. And I was amazed at how quickly Noah caught on to what was going on & got right in there ripping open his presents. And now we've packed away all of Christmas until next year, when we do this whole thing all over again. And I can't wait!
 
 
 
 
 

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS