Merry Christmas!

I always love the Sunday before Christmas & getting to see all of the little kids in their outfits & listening to the Christmas program at church. It always makes me feel ready for Christmas to come. We are pretty pumped for Thursday to roll around at our house & so far I'm succeeding in making my children love the holiday as much as I do. I feel like the month is jam packed with activities & shopping & baking, etc. but I think this year will be one that I'll look back on with such great memories.
 
 
 
We've been making a conscious effort to make this time of year Christ-centered for our family. We've been reading books about Jesus' birth & reenacting the nativity & the video below has been on repeat at our home. I think on a daily basis Ruby asks to watch the baby Jesus video. She loves this story & is so interested in baby Jesus. I love how the simple beauty of this miraculous event can even affect a toddler. And I've found that as we've made this more of a focus in our home, the stress that inevitably accompanies this holiday has decreased, while our peace has increased.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS