A Fresh Start

I love the new year & how it suddenly feels like you have a blank slate with endless possibilities right in front of you. It always makes me think about my life, where I am, & where I want to be. There's an excitement in not knowing what this new year will bring. 2011 was the Year of the Baby for us & it was one that I'll forever remember as one of the happiest times in my life. It kind of felt like an exhale.


 I have a lot of goals I want to accomplish - things like going grocery shopping every Monday (why do I have such an aversion to grocery shopping?!), working out (I hate this more than grocery shopping), & making a conscious effort to stop snorting when I laugh. About 6 months into 2011 I started snorting when I laugh really hard & especially when I'm tired. I have gone 27.5 years snort-free & now I develop this awful habit. It's so strange & I'm determined to get this monkey off my back. But my main goal for 2012 is to fill my life with good things. Things like good literature, more time outdoors, good music, & less time on my computer & cell phone. I want to surround myself more fully with the positive & uplifting because there's so much of it in the world & I feel like I've barely even scratched the surface of all that's available. So I'm going to strive for feeding myself physically, mentally & spiritually each day. Here's to another great year!
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS