Everything

Today Ruby had her check-up appointment & her next round of shots. I couldn't help but wonder if the lady giving those shots knew that she was ripping my heart out as she poked my baby's chubby thighs. Poor Ruby was smiling & cooing at this lady even through the first shot until she realized what was going on and started screaming. When I was out & about the other day I was talking with an older lady who was admiring Ruby & she said, "You know, if you have a healthy baby you really have everything." And I kept thinking about that as the Doctor was giving me a glowing report of my healthy baby girl today & how she's right on the mark developmentally. I could hardly contain myself I was so proud of my little girl. It's a silly thing to be proud over & yet I was beaming. I just feel so incredibly grateful for this baby that I can call my own.


 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS