Pre-K

Noah has been counting down the days till Pre-K started & has been looking forward to it for a solid year. He's been packing & repacking his backpack the whole week before it started & carefully thinking over what he wanted to bring for show-and-tell. He faces new things with so much excitement & confidence which always amazes me. When we pulled up to Pre-K he got out of the car & after asking me, "Mom, you're just dropping me off, right? You're not staying, right?" several times, he ran to the door all smiles & excitement. The joy this little boy brings to my life is indescribable. He's just as sweet as he looks & I'm really grateful he's a September baby because that means he'll have 2 years of Pre-K - I'd be a mess if I were sending him off to Kindergarten next year! And it's been fun getting to have a little more one on one time with him now that Ruby's in school. He literally talks my ear off all.day.long. I don't think I knew it was possible for a child to talk so much. And while sometimes I think about how nice it would be to be able to have a single coherent thought, I mostly just want him to promise me that he'll always talk to me about everything. Oh, how I love this little boy!



 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS