Ruby & Noah Quotes


 
Ruby getting mad at Noah: "Don't even think about it, cowboy."
 
Me to Noah: "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."
Noah: "What you talkin' 'bout Willis?"
 
Ruby: "Church was just really emotional for me today. I was trying to draw a picture of Jesus & the tomb & the angel & I just couldn't. It was just really frustrating & emotional."
 
When Noah was in a dressing room with me while I was trying on a shirt he looked up & said, "Oh mommy, you look beautiful."
 
Ruby walking into the Disney store: "Wow! I can't believe my eyes! I've never seen anything like this!"
 
When we were leaving the movie theatre & Noah kept saying asking me to hold him.
Me: "No, you're a big boy, you can walk."
Noah: "I just want to be little!"
Ruby: "You only get to be a baby once Noah, not two times."
Noah: "I just want to be a baby two times!!"
 
When reading scriptures as a family Tyler said: "We're going to read about the man who couldn't walk."
Ruby: "Oh this is going to be good, Jesus is going to heal him. I can't wait."
 
Noah: "Mommy, you the prettiest, fancy girl ever."
 
Ruby to a hummingbird that landed in our backyard: "Hello little bird, I will be your mother now."


 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS