Noah is 3!

Our sweet Noah is a 3 year old! I can't even think about this little boy without a smile coming to my face. I feel like the 3rd birthday is when kids really "get" the whole birthday thing, & with Ruby's birthday the week before, Noah could hardly wait for his. We celebrated all day long & started in the morning with a pink donut with sprinkles, just like he had asked for. He took cupcakes into preschool & he asked me several times if I had a cupcake for Abby (?!!), a little girl at his preschool. We had a little family dinner/celebration & opened presents, & then had a family game night. Noah is super into games right now & loved playing Hungry, Hungry Hippo again & again & again. He requested a Star Wars birthday this year, even though he's never seen it, & he was so excited when he got the green bike he'd been hoping for. This little boy is such a dreamboat & I just can't get enough of him. He's a lover & knows just how to wrap me around his little finger. Even when he's naughty he does it all with this irresistible smile on his face that somehow makes me fall even more in love with him. We hit the jackpot with this little boy & couldn't be more grateful to have him as a part of our family. Happy Birthday Noah!!!

 
I decorated his room & while I think he liked it, he mostly was just excited to have something to destroy with his sword.
 
 
When Noah saw his Star Wars cake for the first time he stopped dead in his tracks & said, "Oh.my.gosh. I love it! I love my cute Star Wars cake mommy!" - I kind of never want to forget this moment because it was so darling.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Noah, here are a few things I want you to remember:
1. You are SO special. I tell you this all the time, but what I want you to know is that I really, really mean it. You have such a happy, bright spirit & that is one of your greatest blessings.
2. Family relationships matter. They can be hard, & complicated & sometimes it may seem easier to just not work at them. But this is an area of life that's always worth the extra time & effort. Swallow your pride & bite your tongue.
3. Get up early. It teaches you discipline, it's the time your mind will be the most clear, & God is always found in the early hours of the morning if you're looking for Him.
4. Go the extra mile. It's never crowded & you'll always leave people pleasantly surprised.
5. You have been fascinated with the prophet Joseph Smith for quite a while now. Anytime anyone asks what your favorite song is you always say, "Praise to the Man". You sing this in your bed at the top of your lungs when you're supposed to be napping & you always ask me to play it for you in the car. Learn about who he was as a man & let it be a strength to your testimony. You ask me all the time, "Mom, is Joseph Smith a hero?" And my answer will forever be, "Yes." 


 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS