Family Night

We had a family home evening the other night all about stranger danger/safety. We taught the kids about strangers & practiced different scenarios & then Tyler mysteriously disappeared & the next thing we knew, someone was knocking on our front door. There was Tyler "in disguise" holding candy in one hand & money in the other trying to lure the children outside. The kids were equal parts confused & amused & I could not stop laughing. Noah was all too willing to go, but Ruby held him back & then they took off running & laughing & screaming. It was one of those nights where there were so many really funny moments. And then Noah wanted to try on the stranger disguise Tyler had & he walked around saying in a deep voice, "Hey, you want to help me find my cat? I'm a stranger!" I feel like more often than not our home is a circus, but I sure do love these people of mine.
 
 
 
 


 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS