Ruby & Noah Quotes

 
Ruby: "I'm growing up mom. I'm kind of like a teenager."
Me: "How do you know about teenagers?"
Ruby: "Oh I know all about teenagers."
 
Noah looking at an airplane, "Mommy when I get bigger I going to ride in an airplane."
Me: "Oh really? Can I go with you?"
Noah: "No, but I call you in the airplane."
 
Me & Tyler: "What do you think daddy does at work all day?"
Noah: "Watch tv, watch movies, & eat popcorn."
Ruby: "Play & tease everyone."
Noah: "Mommy, you hard worker."
 
Ruby praying, "Thankful for our family & our servants & our valets."
 
Noah crying in his crib & I went in. "Noah why are you crying?"
N: "I want to play with Heavenly Father."
Me: "What would you do with Heavenly Father?"
N: "Play toys."
 
Ruby opening her Valentine's Day box from preschool full of candy, "This is the most amazing life!!!"
 
Noah: "I want a shark for Christmas."
Me: "Where will you keep it?"
N: "In the potty."
 
Ruby: "Dad where are you going?"
Tyler: "To work."
R: "Can't you just request a day off?"
 
Noah after I put Ruby in timeout, "Nice job mommy."
 
Tyler: "Ruby let's not do potty talk."
Ruby: "Sometimes potty talk is a good thing to do. I looove potty talk."
 
When Noah was at the park feeding bread to ducks & he was eating the bread.
Me: "Hey that bread is for the ducks."
Noah took another big bite & said, "Quack quack quack."

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS