Easter


These two!
 
 Ruby is always posing.
 
We started a new tradition this year where the kids have to wear bunny ears while they hunt for eggs. I've had pictures of these two in these bunny ears every Easter since Noah was born & I want to keep up the tradition.
 
Noah would live in these basketball shorts & jersey if I would let him. And don't try to tell him they don't match because he'll hear none of it. He's basketball obsessed right now. 
 
 Easter is quickly becoming one of my most favorite holidays. I love this time of year & all that it's about. Holidays with kids make everything so much more fun & we had a great time all month talking about the Easter story, doing little Easter activities, & seeing the Easter pageant. It never ceases to amaze me how bright these children's spirits are & how eager they are to grasp to truth. It makes this stage of parenting, where I get to teach them so much, such a pleasure. And then when I see them starting to understand & things starting to click for them, it's just the best. Happy Easter!
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS