Scenes From Around Our House

I don't know what happened but suddenly Noah is obsessed with books. He's always liked them but now he loves them & I couldn't be happier about it. Throughout the day he'll bring me books & then muscle his way into my lap or I'll find him in his room pretending to read as he talks gibberish loudly.
 
Ruby has been living in her Anna dress lately & has the best imagination that keeps us all entertained. One of my favorite things with her lately is when she'll start telling me a story that she's made up & every time she pauses I say, "And then what happened?" & she keeps going on & on with the funniest stories & the most animated expressions.
 
I just never get tired of looking at that face & fortunately for me, Noah still puts up with my nonstop kisses on those cheeks of his. He'll let me do this forever, right?? Right?!
 
Here's a throwback to when Ruby was taking gymnastics & her favorite coach. I was really proud of her & all the progress she made.
 
Big boy on the swing, scary!!
 
"Cheese!"

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS