Little Things I Want to Remember

Ruby has this incredibly sweet side that I just love. One of the first things she asks me when we wake up is, "Mom, how was your rest?" or when Tyler comes home from work she always asks, "Dad, how was your day at work today?" The other day she was playing with one of our neighbors & I overheard her say, "So how was your day today?" It's one of my favorite things about her right now.
 
Noah is determined to be a big boy & has been insisting on eating his snacks at the table instead of in his highchair just like Ruby. He'll walk over & points at the chair until I put him on it & then he looks so pleased with himself as he sits there.  
 
 
 Captain Ruby
 
Noah has been loving helping me in the kitchen. I love seeing how happy it makes him when I let him help & I hope at least one of my kids will learn to love cooking as much as I do. 
 
Just reading some books on the stairs. Lately she has been posing & then will say, "Mom, come take a picture of me." I'm just grateful I have someone that will finally hold still while I try to get a picture!
 
I love this little determined look Noah gets on his face when he has an agenda. Lately his favorite thing is rocks - carrying them, throwing them & then laughing, moving them out of the yard, etc. He's a boy through & through.
 
Buddies (most of the time)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS