Lessons Learned

 
 
 
 
In the few years that I've been a mother I've learned a ton - about myself, my children & what I want most for my family. I love the moments as a parent where you've been working consistently with trying to teach your children something & then after a lot of work & wondering if you're making any progress, suddenly it clicks & you see that they're learning & growing. The hard thing about being a mom is that it's the most important job you'll ever do, but it's so hard to gauge your progress. Much of the time it feels like you're wading through this grey area while you hope & pray that what you're doing is enough. And that's why these moments that I'm talking about mean the world to me, because it's validation that what I'm doing is enough. There's always so much room for improvement, but these times fill me to the brim with gratitude. I've learned that more often than not the best route is the more difficult one, & persistence mixed with love never fails. So while this job that I'm doing is the hardest one I'll ever do, it gives me so much more in return than I ever could have imagined.  

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS