Pre-Birthday Festivities

We had a little early birthday celebration for both the kids earlier this week & it was so much fun. Ruby has been looking forward to her birthday for weeks now & was over the moon when she came home from preschool & found these balloons. I love how thrilled she is with the simplest things.
 
When Ruby woke up from her nap I had the table set & a few decorations out & she came into the kitchen wide eyed & said, "Mom! It's all so beautiful!" She noticed every little detail & complimented me on it all & it makes me just want to kiss her & thank her over & over again for making me feel so good. 


And Noah got his first cupcake & loved it. First birthdays are just the cutest & I loved watching him try to figure out what exactly we had given him. The next day I was eating a cupcake while he was sitting in his highchair eating lunch & he stared me down & then starting grunting & saying, "Mama! Mama!"...he really wanted another cupcake. Now on to more birthday celebrations!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS