Little Things I Want to Remember

We went on a camping trip as a family to Big Lake & it was an absolute disaster from start to finish. We had a dead battery in the camper, Ruby threw up all night, Noah got a big goose egg on his head, & it rained almost the whole time we were there. I think it'll be a while before we attempt another trip like that again. You can't win them all, I guess. But it was SO beautiful!
 
 
 
I'm pretty obsessed with Noah's smile. He has this mouthful of big, white teeth & I just can't resist him when he flashes me one of his big smiles.  
 
Ruby is into the imaginary play stage & I feel like the luckiest girl getting to overhear her little pretend conversations. It's hilarious. And she loves to pretend that Noah is a baby shark & will scream & laugh as he crawls wildly after her.  
 
 Noah has started to become really interested in the piano & will crawl over throughout the day & plunk away at a few of the keys. I remember Ruby doing the same thing & I love seeing him do this & all the memories it brings back.
 

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS