Goodbye 2013

Happy New Year! I always love a new year & the chance it gives me to start fresh. I’m a goal setter by nature & so I love setting new goals & reflecting on the previous year. 2013 was a great year for our family & the major highlights for me were celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary, Tyler graduating with his MBA, Ruby turning 2, & I still can hardly believe that it was the year we became a family of 4. Noah has definitely been the best part of our 2013. I know I’ve said it before, but that little boy of ours is just the perfect addition to our family. I remember the year we adopted Ruby & I just felt like the luckiest girl alive & I’ve felt the same way since adopting Noah. Each time we’ve been able to add a baby to our family I just feel so incredibly grateful. Grateful for our beautiful birth mothers & grateful for a God that loves me & is mindful of me always. 2013 has also been a year where I’ve spent a lot of time on my knees in prayer, asking for direction & guidance. I’ve learned a lot & made a lot of mistakes & through it all I’ve developed an intimacy with God that has brought a greater depth of understanding for which I’m grateful. So 2014, I’m ready for you!  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS