This Christmas

Christmas has come & gone faster than ever before. Our Christmas tree looks bare without all the presents, our Christmas music is turned off & now the task begins of putting everything away. Which is never as fun as getting it all out. When Christmas ends it always makes me a little sad, & a month just doesn't seem to be long enough for all of this celebrating. This year was our best one yet & I just love having a baby in my arms more than anything else in the world. I'm already dreaming of having more.
Tired baby who could hardly nap with all the excitement going on around her.


 This present we got for Ruby was a hit. We seriously could not believe how much she loved it. I can't even tell you how many times during the month of December I was tempted to unwrap it & just give it to her. As soon as we put her under it her eyes got so wide & she started kicking & squealing. Too cute for words.
This little girl was spoiled this Christmas by family & friends - no surprises there. And this cute little lion came in the mail today for her from a friend in California. It seems to have passed the taste test.

 I have a feeling she's going to love Christmas as much as me.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS