A Few of My Favorite Things

Here are some things that I'm loving these days: 
Fall has finally come to our front yard.
Tyler is on break from school until January & today is his last day of work for a week. I have been counting down the days until this happened & I can hardly believe it's here. I am a huge fan of mandatory shutdown at his work! I actually get to spend extended periods of time with him & we're going to work on projects around the house & probably mention about a million times a day how cute our baby is. And then we'll call each other to come quick because Ruby will be doing something so amazing & adorable like...smiling or cooing. Which we've seen hundreds of times but never seems to get old. I'm already in Heaven just thinking about this much needed break. 


Loving this angel baby who made me a mom & has the most kissable cheeks I've ever encountered. And I'm loving the continual reminder that people are incredibly kind & this world is still a very good place. We are still receiving presents for Ruby from people who have never even met her. Tyler's co-worker sent home the most thoughtful gift for Ruby - a pair of earrings for her in her birthstone & the sweetest note. I'm once again overwhelmed by how much love this little girl has brought into our lives. I can't wait until I can tell her all about it. And I'm loving that Christmas falls on a Sunday this year so that I'll have that much needed reminder about what all of this seasonal hoopla is really about. And to top it all off my entire family will be in town for Christmas. Can I get a Hallelujah?!
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS