Happy December

How I love the month of December! This really is the best time of the year. The time of year that I start getting excited for in July. I am obsessed with Christmas & I try desperately to get Tyler on board with me each year. Not that he doesn't love it too, but he just won't get excited about having a Christmas tree up when it's mid-November. And he thinks it's a little crazy when he comes home from work & I'm listening to Christmas music when Halloween hasn't come yet. Despite my incessant Grinch comments to him he won't be swayed. But now we can both be excited because it's December. We went and saw the play White Christmas last weekend and it was wonderful. Do you love this movie as much as I do? I could watch it a million times & never get sick of it. The singing & the dancing & Bing Crosby & Danny Kaye...it's magical. I wish we would have taken a picture of us going to the show but it seems I only take pictures of a certain baby these days. It was very glamarous though, I was even carrying a purse instead of a diaper bag. Date nights have become so strange - while it's so great to have time with just the two of us, we both miss Ruby like crazy. Sometimes Tyler catches me staring at pictures of her on my cellphone. It's really kind of pathetic actually.
But can you blame me?! I mean, just look at that face! While I am completely aware that Ruby could care less about Christmas, this is still going to be the best one that we've ever had. I just knew that last Christmas would be the last one we would have with just the two of us. I was sitting on the couch the other night holding Ruby & looking at the Christmas tree, & suddenly it hit me all at once how much I've been given in this one tiny person. And you better believe I'm going to enjoy this one last year of having my Christmas tree perfect & untouched by little hands.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS