Today

Today has been long. Today has been tiring. And it's only 4pm. My mom & I went shopping for much of the day yesterday while Ruby happily slept in her stroller & was getting more off schedule as each hour passed by. And today I am paying dearly for getting her off that schedule that makes her the happiest & best baby when it's strictly adhered to. I'm a firm believer in schedules but I'm also a firm believer in getting a good deal at Baby Gap when I can. So instead of going home we shopped & got Ruby some really cute clothes. I did however, stay far away from Pottery Barn Kids seeing as they now know Ruby by name - no joke. What's weird is that I haven't even bought anything from there but I must go in a lot more than I realized. Today has had some really good parts though.



As I was asking Ruby, "Why are you so fussy today?" she started laughing. Not just chuckling, but belly laughing. I about died it was so cute. She did it a few more times and as I ran for the video camera she stopped. She's done it a few more times but every time I try to get proof of it she stops. Tyler sat on speaker phone for quite some time listening to me act like an idiot to make our baby girl laugh. So yes, it's only 4 pm but I believe Ruby is back on schedule & I got her to laugh. Success.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS