Beauty is Pain

I've been going back & forth with how soon I wanted to have Ruby's ears pierced but I finally decided to do it while she's young so then she'll be used to it. I can still remember having mine done when I was 4 & almost fainting & then not wanting them to do the other ear. Yes, I was a drama queen. She just had her 2 month shots last Wednesday so it's kind of been a traumatic week for both of us. My sister-in-law Sarah came along to document & give moral support. She's a pro having had 2 girls that both have had their ears pierced at Ruby's age.


At this point I was feeling really really bad that I was doing this to her. Poor baby! Is it just me or does it look like the employee has an evil grin behind that curtain of hair?
Aren't those cheeks to die for?? I can't get enough of them!

These were taken after waking up from her nap. Happy as can be & totally back to her old self. I'm glad I did it & can't help but smile every time I look at her with her little earrings in. So cute!
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS