Zion National Park

Our last stop was a quick one at Zion National Park. I tried my best to talk the kids out of this one, but in the end, majority ruled. I love Zion & I don't know how we've ever managed to survive there without a/c. It was so hot & thankfully they had hookups for our camper so we were set with all of the amenities. We did our usual hike down the Narrows, played in the water, & got our fill of that gorgeous red rock before heading home the next day. 












"Hey Bekah, I bet you I can pet that deer"


So many fun rock "slides"





And that's a wrap! We survived! 3 weeks in camper & we lived to tell the tale! It was a great trip that we'll always remember. Tyler is already planning our next trip & we've made an agreement that he can't talk to me about camping for at least 6 months...I just need some time to forget...but it was a great experience for our family. Nothing creates stronger bonds quite like nature, close quarters, & hard work. Now somebody give me a trophy or something!
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS