Utah

We spent 2 nights in Utah visiting family & friends - Tyler's aunt is always so good to us & let us stay in her basement & is an amazing cook. There's always family coming in & out so it's fun to be able to see everyone. The first day we got to see Jeremy, Cassie & Roy & had a fun time catching up. I'm so grateful for them & love that we all love each other so much. We've created something really great, & I'm really proud of it. 





Then we celebrated Tyler's Grandpa's birthday & the kids were reunited with their 2nd cousins who they completely adore. I love watching these kids run around & play together & get along so well - they just seem to always pick right up where they left off & it just does my heart good. 

Tyler's grandparents. They are incredible & we were so glad we could be there to celebrate his Grandpa's birthday. My kids adore them & Ruby especially was so excited to see her Grandma Mor Mor again. She had the sweetest conversation with her when she saw her. After Ruby talked to her for a bit & hugged & kissed her she said, "I've been praying for you every day Mor Mor..." Everyone around said, "Awww" & I was so proud of that sweet little girl. And then she followed it up with, "...so you don't die." I did not see that one coming. Mor Mor just smiled & said, "Well, that's nice." as I slowly slinked out of the room pretending it never happened (really solid parenting on my part). This was one of the few times that I was grateful for Grandma Mor Mor's failing memory - all was forgotten in a few minutes & we had a great night! 
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS