Halloween Party

Tyler & I have missed dressing up for Halloween the past couple years so when my friend Brianna asked me to co-host a Halloween Party with her, I decided to go for it. We had so much fun (and stress) planning this & really loved the way it came together. We're thinking about making it an annual party & are already coming up with ideas for next year. I really wish I had taken pictures of all our guests & took pictures on my camera instead of just my phone. Tyler & I dressed up as Day of the Dead skeletons & all of our guests were good sports & came in great costumes. We had everyone enter in through the side yard where Tyler & Brian had created a totally enclosed Haunted House complete w/ scary music, fog machines, strobe lights, & two teenage boys we had hired to wear masks & scare everyone. It was hilarious - we always knew when guests were arriving because of the screams coming from the Haunted House. It was actually a pretty scary one - success!


Brian & Brianna - Zombie Bride & Groom





Aubrey (Noah's birth mom), was nice enough to do my makeup for me. She did such an amazing job & spent so much time making it just right. 

The Hostesses

This was such a fun night. I love Halloween!
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS