This & That

Noah is becoming such a big boy & copies everything that Ruby does lately. He is sweet & wild & still so much fun. I still occasionally find him on my kitchen table or digging through my purse, but he also is such a good helper. He's always quick to help me empty the dishwasher or help me with laundry or cleaning his room. And if I've said it once, I've said it a million times: I love children who know how to clean!
 
My mom (and Tyler's mom!) have saved my skin lately. I've been so sick & they have come over & helped pick up the slack more times than I can count. It really does take a village to raise these kids & I'm so grateful for the amazing grandparents they have that teach them so much. And Ruby & Noah always are so happy to have them here. Those kids are awfully lucky.
 
Ruby changes her clothes about 5 times a day & often is in costume. She's obsessed with collections of little things & I often open random drawers to find various 'treasures" that she's stuffed in them. She just finished up her first year of preschool & it's been so fun to see her grow & learn so much.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS