Ruby & Noah Lately

 
I've started Ruby in a gymnastics class & she loves it! I feel like I've literally been able to watch her confidence grow each time she goes & it's been so fun for me to see. Ruby has really come into her own lately & has gotten so much better with not being quite so attached to me. She refers to Noah as "my Noey" & really is a great big sister. I know everyone says that 3 year olds are way worse than 2 year olds, but for me it's been so much better (knock on wood!). Ruby makes a great 3 year old & is a girl after my own heart. She is so expressive & reminds me of Anne of Green Gables the way she walks outside & says things like, "Oh! It's so, so beautiful out here!" She loves to talk & tells me everything she can possibly think of from the moment she wakes up until the second she goes to bed. And while sometimes I crave a little quiet, I hope that she'll always talk to me & tell me what's on her mind because I really, really love it.
 
Noah has been full of changes lately. He's talking a lot & is at that stage where he understands most everything we say. He's obsessed with dogs & is fearless around them regardless of their size. He thinks it's hilarious when they lick his face & anytime he sees one he excitedly says, "Doggy!" over & over again. He's figuring out how to tease Ruby & can be such a little brother. It cracks me up & reminds me of growing up with my 2 brothers. He is all boy & loves playing with balls & cars & throwing things as hard & fast as he can. He loves to be outside & can spend hours exploring, playing & getting dirty. Oh, I love little boys! He's wanting more independence but he still loves to be held & hangs at my legs throughout much of the day & will literally try to climb up me if I don't pick him up. My favorite part of the day with him is getting him out of his crib each morning. I'll hear him call, "Mama! Mama!" in his deep voice & as soon as I walk in the room he sits there flashing me one of his biggest smiles like he has some great secret he can't wait to tell me. I feel like I'm hanging on for dear life to every last bit of baby left in him.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS