Grateful

Today we went to church just like we do every Sunday. All through Sacrament meeting Ruby kept smiling & giving little waves as people around us waved & smiled discreetly to her. And during Sunday School Noah gradually made his way around the laps of so many people around us who showered him with attention & smiles. Their babysitters stopped me in the hall wanting to say hello to the kids & hold them. I left church with a full heart feeling grateful for the kindness & love that these two feel from so many around them. I can't help but see that the Lord is so mindful of these two & they have both been so blessed with lives full of so many people that love them. I want so much for my children to know how loved & important they are, & it's days like today that remind me that they are already learning just that.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS