Little Bits of Life Lately

 These two are playing together more & more lately & it's so fun to watch. Anytime Ruby starts dancing Noah watches her every move & laughs hysterically. And then Ruby starts laughing hysterically & it's about the cutest thing I've ever seen.
 
Tyler had a birthday last week & we celebrated that night at home with the kids. He was a good sport & wore the birthday hats I bought. Love that boy! 
 
 
 
 

I ran a mud run with the ladies from work & it was really fun. Ruby was so confused by it all & kept yelling, "Mom, you get out of that mud! What are you doing?! You're all icky!" 
 
Oh, that face! 
 
Ruby is obsessed with lip gloss these days & watching her put it on cracks me up.


Easter bunnies!

It never ceases to amaze me how Noah is so content to play by himself if I just give him some toys. This boy is as easy going as they come (just like Tyler). And I want to tell him "thank you!!!" over & over again for going so easy on me. 

 

"Look Mom, I'm a ballerina!" 

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS