Scenes From Our House Lately

 
 
 
 
 
 
I really, really love these two kids of mine. Having two kids is definitely twice as much work & my back aches most days from always carrying someone around. But having two kids is also twice as much fun and has certainly doubled my joy. Lately we've been putting Noah's baby tub in the bath with Ruby so we only have to do bath time once. Noah kicks like a maniac & splashes water everywhere while Ruby plays with all of her bath toys & talks incessantly. And then every so often their eyes meet & they both start smiling or giggling at each other & my heart feels like it could just burst. Those are the moments that make parenting so, so worth it. I'm exhausted by the end of the day but in a satisfying way because I like working hard for this family of mine. I'm convinced it's the best work there is.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS