Meeting For the First Time

We were pretty overcome with emotion at the first sight of our baby boy. These children of ours will never fully know what they have meant to us. Every time we try to adopt it feels like we're up against the impossible & yet, here we are, with two kids. I still can hardly even believe it. Our adoptions have been such a sacred experience full of every emotion you can imagine. It's always a huge relief once it's over.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 We loved every minute we got to spend with Noah in the hospital. His sweet birth mother had some serious complications & she was absolutely amazing from start to finish. I was so in awe of her strength & the undeniable love she has for Noah. I knew I would love each one of our babies but I never knew how much I would love their birth mothers. It's a bond that runs deep & it makes me so grateful for the miracle of adoption. The thought came to me again & again that she never could have made such a selfless decision if her love for him hadn't been perfect. I love that he comes from such strength & will have a part of her in him. He is such a lucky & loved boy. She has given us the most beautiful, perfect gift that we will forever be grateful for. Noah has been a dream baby & has the sweetest spirit about him. I feel like he's brought a special peace to our home & has overflowed our hearts with love. And I'm loving that we keep getting this babies with chubby cheeks & brown hair! He's the perfect addition to our family & has stolen all of our hearts.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS