Alive

There are lots of days as a mom where time moves slowly & the days seem monotonous & the work rather tedious. But in the midst of it all I often feel a sense of panic as I grasp just how quickly these days are passing right before my eyes. And I ask myself, "Are you taking it all in? Are you living in the moment? Are you really seeing things as they are?" Because I think when all is said & done, these will be times in my life that I'll remember as some of the very best days. I feel like raising & nurturing a little human being has brought an awareness to me that I've never had before. I feel like I see the little details, experience the weather, & really understand the excitement of this world that is all around me. And therein lies the beauty of motherhood. It asks so much of you but in return you're given a new set of eyes to see this world through.
 

 
And seriously, when did my baby grow up?!
 

 

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS