A Birthday for Ruby

Today Ruby turned 2! She woke me this morning as she stood beside my bed & said, "Birthday! Birthday!" We spent the day celebrating & had so much fun. She was sweet & silly & animated & had some very "2" moments. I snuck into her room after she fell asleep & as I watched her sleep I said a prayer of thanks that she's mine.
All accessories done by Ruby ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And per our birthday tradition here are some things that I want her to remember:
1. You are so, so loved. No matter what you do, your dad & I will always love you.
2. Get out & see the world. If you have the chance, take it. Travel is good for the soul.
3. Read, read, read. Especially the classics.    
4. Be a peacemaker. If in doubt, always be kinder than you feel.
5. Not all that glitters is gold.


 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS